RPM and Debian packages have been improved since 3.17
(1) If you want to use Fly to generate graphs (optional), you need first to install Fly or Flydraw (SRPM available)
(2) Others distributions will need to rebuilt the package from the source SRPM
must be installed
first. Strawberryperl can be
used with no-server package (as it doesn't map CGI perl extension).
(4) You must have an IIS server running - IIS 7 users should install
the IIS 6.0 metabase compatibility and CGI component.
(5) Alien conversion (use default Ubuntu path for Apache)
(6) Installer require Apache version > 2.2.10
(7) Optional Fly package included within the installer
(8) Many features are not available as they require Ajax or CGI (date
selection, page graphic, header info...)