|No server (8)
(1) If you want to use the old way to generate graphs, you need first to install Fly or Flydraw (SRPM available)
(2) Others distributions will need to rebuilt the package from the source SRPM
must be installed
first. Strawberryperl can be
used with no-server package (as it doesn't map CGI perl extension).
(4) You must have an IIS server running - IIS 7 users should install
the IIS 6.0 metabase compatibility and CGI component.
(5) Alien conversion from rpm package
(6) Include XAMPP support
(7) Use default apache path for CentOS/Fedora/RedHat. Maybe works with
(8) Many features are not available as they require Ajax or CGI (date
selection, page graphic, header info...)
(9) In order to upgrade, just untar the new package
over your current w3perl install directory and run the upgrade.pl